Palo Duro Canyon State Park
- Sightseeing Tours,
Experience the Real Texas, Old and New!
Welcome to “Cowgirls and Cowboys in the West”, the western adventure tour, hospitality and catering company that provides services celebrating the heritage of the Real West. We also offer authentic and historic Chuck Wagon Meals that takes you back in time.
Located in Amarillo, Texas, along historic Route 66, our perfect selection of tourism opportunities will allow you to experience this beautiful land from the viewpoint of an Adventure and Eco-Tourism Enthusiast, Wild West History Buff or Culinary Devotee!
What We Do:
We offer a variety of tours, and experiences, that focus on:
- Chuckwagon Meals (Breakfast and Dinner)
- 1/2 Day and Full Day Tours that focus on; Route 66, Palo Duro Canyon and The Cowboy Way
- We offer horseback riding experiences for the skilled and inexperienced riders.
- Cattle Round-up Vacations
- Progressive – (Different Locations) Tourism and Horseback Riding Vacations
- Unique Speaking, Training, and Team Building Sessions that focus on the endurance and survival principles of The Cowboy Way.
Directions to Los Cedros Ranch
From I-40 traveling east exit Pullman road and proceed south on Pullman Road (Hwy 1258) a distance of 6 miles to the Claude Highway (Hwy 1151), continuing south on Hwy 1258 a distance of 7.4 miles to wire gate.
From Canyon proceed east on the Claude Highway (Hwy 1151) to intersection Hwy 1258, thence south on Hwy 1258 a distance of 7.4 miles to wire gate.
From Claude, proceed west on the Claude Highway (Hwy 1151) to intersection with Hwy 1258, south on Hwy 1258 a distance of 7.4 miles to wire gate.
From Silverton, proceed north on FM 207, turn west on Hwy 1258 and proceed east to the wire gate. Will have a flag on the highway at the wire gate and parking attendants on horseback to guide you to parking.