- Spring & Summer:
- Special Services,
Team Building | Youth Programs,
Cowgirls and Cowboys in the West are located in Amarillo, Texas at Palo Duro Canyon and near historic Route 66. We are proud to be rated #1 on TripAdvisor for our attraction and western activities. We encourage you to be our guest and see what everyone is so happy about!
We offer horseback riding and western events on our scenic working cattle ranch. Our horses are American quarter horses, well mannered, well trained and handsome. Our cowboys and cowgirls are the best; skilled in horsemanship, ranch work, and in assisting our guests in the most enjoyable ride of their lives!
Let us host your family reunion, corporate event, or tour group. We offer Western Group Events, with lots of history, cowboy entertainment, chuck wagon meals, and western and ranch demonstrations.
- Horseback riding
- Western group events for tour groups, corporations, family reunions, and other get togethers – that feature our chuck wagon, delicious food and entertainment with a western theme!
- Unique speaking, training & team building sessions that focus on the endurance and survival principles of the old west and cowboy way.
- Sightseeing adventures on our ranch – Los Cedros
- New! We now offer wedding officiant services
Chuck Wagon Meals
Delicious food, ranch setting, Cowboy & Cowgirl entertainment – a True Western Experience at beautiful Los Cedros.
- Chuck wagon style Meal
- Cowboy Music Entertainment
- Activities for the Little Wranglers and Little Cowgirls!
- Working Cowboy History and Skills Demonstration
- Authentic Chuck wagon History and Viewing
- History of Palo Duro Canyon, The Horse, Apache and Comanche Indians, The Spanish, Charles Goodnight, The Cowboy Way, Chuck wagon, and… priceless ranch experience!
- Great photo opportunities on ranch, with horses, Western Stuff, and with Western views.
Team Building | Youth Programs
For the novice or experienced rider
Directions to Los Cedros Ranch
From I-40 traveling east exit Pullman road and proceed south on Pullman Road (Hwy 1258) a distance of 6 miles to the Claude Highway (Hwy 1151), continuing south on Hwy 1258 a distance of 7.4 miles to wire gate.
From Canyon proceed east on the Claude Highway (Hwy 1151) to intersection Hwy 1258, thence south on Hwy 1258 a distance of 7.4 miles to wire gate.
From Claude, proceed west on the Claude Highway (Hwy 1151) to intersection with Hwy 1258, south on Hwy 1258 a distance of 7.4 miles to wire gate.
From Silverton, proceed north on FM 207, turn west on Hwy 1258 and proceed east to the wire gate. Will have a flag on the highway at the wire gate and parking attendants on horseback to guide you to parking.