Corpus Christi is a mellow city for its size and very much focused on the ocean it rests against. The Texas State Aquarium is an exciting exploration of sharks and sting rays, as well as river otters and coastal birds. The Padre Island National Seashore is a beautiful stretch of sand home to the rare Kemp's ridley turtle. But Corpus Christi is not all sea and wildlife. The USS Lexington is a historic and significant air carrier worth a look, the art museums are beautiful and tejano and conjunto music is easy to find.
Corpus Christi Attractions
Search Corpus Christi Attractions
50 attraction Results
- 1902 N Shoreline Blvd, Corpus Christi
- Farm-to-Market 624 at County Road 69, Corpus Christi
- City Park-Neighborhood
- 9405 S. Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi
- National Park
- 2710 North Shoreline, Corpus Christi
- Zoos - Game Park
- 2914 North Shoreline Blvd, Corpus Christi
- 1901 North Shoreline Boulevard, Corpus Christi
- Performing Arts
- 100 N Shoreline Blvd, Corpus Christi
- Art Gallery-Museum
- 1809 N. Chaparral St., Corpus Christi
Your request has been processed, thank you.
We also have the following visitor guides in Texas. Click on any additional guides you would like to receive.
Las Cruces Southern New Mexico
Laredo, Texas Southern Texas
El Paso Mexican Border
Matagorda County Texas Gulf Coast Beaches
Amarillo Texas Panhandle
Kerrville Hill Country
Rockport-Fulton Texas Gulf Coast
Odessa West Texas
Bay Area Houston
Bay Area Houston
Cedar Hill Dallas Area
We also have visitor guides available in states highlighted in blue below. Click on any state to see what's available.
- New Mexico
- North Carolina